The Worshipful Master is pleased to Summon all members of Benjamin Franklin Lodge #1055 and Invite all Brethren from duly Recognized and Constituted Lodges under the United Grand Lodges of Germany (VGLvD) or regular and accredited Lodges under the jurisdiction of other Grand Lodges, to attend the Annual Communication and Installation of Officers on the Entered Apprentice Degree scheduled to be convened at the Logenhaus, located at Welckerstraße 8, 20354 Hamburg, on September 3, 2019, at 18:00 hrs. The purpose of this Communication is:
- To receive the Worshipful Master’s Report
- To receive the Treasurer’s Report
- To receive the Secretary’s Report
- To Obligate and Install the elected Master and Officers for 2019 / 2020
- To conduct any other business which may be presented in due form to the Lodge.
The Master-Elect has designated the Installation of Officers as an Open Installation. The Obligation and Installation Rituals are therefore open to non-Masons, t family and friends or guests of those wishing to attend.
An evening meal after the Communication is planned, for which prior registration is required either through the Bro. Junior Warden, the Bro. Secretary, or the Contact Form on this site.