Stated Communication – 4 June 2019
The Worshipful Master is pleased to Summon all members of Benjamin Franklin Lodge #1055 and Invite all Brethren from duly Recognized and Constituted Lodges under the United Grand Lodges of Germany (VGLvD) or regular and accredited Lodges under the jurisdiction of other Grand Lodges, to attend a Stated Communication on the Entered Apprentice Degree scheduled to be convened at the Logenhaus, located at Welckerstraße 8, 20354 Hamburg, on June 4, 2019, at 18:00 hrs. The purpose of this Communication is:
- To conduct Ballots for Candidates
- To read Petitions for Initiation and Affiliation
- To Elect a Master for the Masonic year 2019 / 2020
- To Elect Lodge Officers for the Masonic year 2019 / 2020
- To conduct any business which may be presented in due form to the Lodge.
An evening meal after the Communication is planned, for which prior registration is required either through the Bro. Junior Warden, the Bro. Secretary, or the Contact Form on this site.