Annual Meeting – June 14, 2016
The Worshipful Master, VWBro. Ruland Schmitz PDDGM, is pleased to Summon and Invite all members of Benjamin Franklin Lodge #1055 and all Brethren from duly Recognized and Constituted Lodges under the United Grand Lodges of Germany (VGLvD) or regular and accredited Lodges under the jurisdiction of other Grand Lodges, to attend a Degree Work on the Entered Apprentice Degree of Masonry scheduled to be convened at the Logenhaus, located at Rothenbaumchaussee 199, Hamburg, on June 12, 2016, at 18:30 hrs.
The purpose of this Communication is:
- To perform a Degree Work on the Entered Apprentice Degree of Masonry
- To undertake a Ballotage for the Affiliation of a Master Mason
- To select and elect a new Worshipful Master for the year 2016 – 2017
- To select and elect Officers for the year 2016 – 2017
- To select and appoint Officers for the year 2016 – 2017
- To conduct any other business which may be presented in due form to the Lodge.
Further, all Brethren are invited to attend an informal Festive Board following the Degree Work, for which reservations through the Bro. Secretary are requested in good time.